Oct 2, 2011

sleeper stang readers tips

  I have slowly been finding deals and picking up parts for project sleeper stang. I recently bought a set of Elgin 2.19 / 1.88 valves off of ebay for around $98 plus shipping. These would have cost over $200 from milodon or manley but I guess i'll find out how good they are. I would like to give my readers a chance to offer any sleeper tips for this project. Just to re-cap, its and 89 mustang notchback that started life with a 2.3L 4 cylinder and is now getting a 454 big block chevy. What ideas can you offer to make this car look ultra stockish or slow but really fly? Keep in mind that this is also a cheapo buildup with alot of used junk. The big buck items that i've bought are the PAracing crossmember and the dynatech headers. Everything else is used, chinese or on sale!
  Also at this time I would like to encourage my readers to read the gospel messages that i have posted along the right side of the screen. I'm sure most readers are men and we men have a big responsibility. As a man raises his family, So the family contributes to a larger community and eventually the direction of a nation. If men teach and model Godly principles the nation prospers. If men stray from God and are selfish and sinful the whole nation will become ungodly and wicked. Take a closer look at natzi germany. Compare that to where we are headed and what lies we believe. Watch http://www.180movie.com/  In my own life it is a constant battle to be a Godly leader for my family. I fail many times. We men need to help and encourage each other in biblical living and to keep from sin. Lets fight to save our families and our nation by turning our hearts toward God. Jesus said that the most important commandment is to love the Lord your God with a your heart and all your soul and all your strength and to love your neighbour as yourself. Lets obey that commandment for our own good and for the good of our children and our nation together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is what readers have to say: